Dr. Daniel Araldi has lived in the Santa Clara Valley for the majority of his life.
He studied at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) and graduated with a B.S. in Biology, and later attended the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF) and graduated with a D.D.S..(Doctor of Dental Surgery). While at UCSF he won an award for his prosthodontic creative abilities.
Dr. Araldi then began practicing dentistry in Los Gatos while also teaching dental students at UCSF. He also began studying advanced Cosmetic Dentistry, orthodontics, laser gum therapy and implant dentistry through 80 hours of yearly course work.
In the late 90s, Dr. Araldi started practicing in his present location with an excellent dentist named Susan Booth. She passed away in 2001, leaving him as a solo practitioner in private practice.
In the early 2000s, Dr. Araldi made a significant commitment to advanced cosmetic and occlusion based dentistry as he began rigorous training at and became a graduate of the Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education (F.A.C.E.).
Dr. Araldi feels quite honored to have studied with the best dentists in the world. In his practice, he emphasizes precise occlusion (gnathology or bite balance), cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry and general preventative/restorative family treatment.
Dr. Araldi actively participates in several implant study clubs in the Saratoga area, maintaining the most expert knowledge on the rapidly evolving world of implant dentistry.
Affiliations and Education:
- F.A.C.E. (Foundation Graduate)
- Seattle Study Club (Yearly program of study)
- 3I Implant Masters Training (Yearly implant based program of study)
- DOCS (Dental Oral Conscious Sedation training)
- AGD (Academy of General Dentistry Member Dentist)
- ADA (Member)
- CDA (Member)
- Northern California Institue of Cosmetic Dentistry (Cosmetic Training)
- Santa Clara Dental Society (Member)
- UCSF School of Dentistry (Past Faculty Member)
- American College of Prosthodontists Undergraduate Achievement Award
- UCLA Life Science Department