We accept cash, check, Visa, & Mastercard.
At Daniel J. Araldi, DDS | Saratoga Dentistry we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date. They can be reached by phone at 408-257-5950 or 866-257-5955.
Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
Please bring your insurance information with you to the consultation so that we can expedite reimbursement.
The true cost of deferred dental care only grows more expensive the longer you wait.
In the long term, you will save money with Dental Financing. You will be extremely happy you did not wait.
Let us help break through financial barriers!
Sometimes creating the smile you’ve always wanted is beyond the reach of your budget. Dr Araldi has some solutions!
We have made special arrangements which provide you access to several financing options. All offer low monthly payments and some offer zero interest. We have a full time financial specialist who will show you every option with consideration to your situation and needs.
Even if you don’t have insurance, you can still have that amazing smile you’ve been missing. Put us to work and you’ll be surprised at the ease and convenience of your payment options.
Many patients tell us how happy they are about the smart value of their dental investment…you will too! Don’t wait any longer, you will be glad to have made the next step.
- After your exam you will meet with our finance research team
- They will ask you to fill out a background overview
- In less than 48 hours we can give you a range of options
- You can then select your preferred option
Did you realize?….
- You have more options because we are contracted with multiple dental financing companies.
- You may be surprised to know, dental financing offers the flexibility of low monthly payments, zero down, and zero percent financing.
- Dental financing is gaining more and more popularity as the path to restoring your oral health as cash flow tightens.
We are constantly learning about new financial options, constantly honing our expertise with the ever changing array of dental financing options. Any new options out there? We’ve already explored them!
Just contact us with any questions.